Welcome

1:53 PM Marcie 1 Comments

Hello there friends. Welcome to my empty blog. I thought it was about time to jump on the blogging bandwagon and share my extremely interesting life with the rest of the world. To be honest, my life is pretty average, so hopefully I can thrill and wow you with my glamorous college lifestyle. I hope to get this going as soon as I finish up with my semester here at BYU and head off to Colombia for the Summer. Who knows how this will turn out. If by chance this blog fails miserably, at least I will have documented some of my favorite moments of life eh? Thanks for stopping in today! Come again soon!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I just read your entire blog (most recent to this post...I have been horrible about reading blogs lately) and was thoroughly entertained. Your blog is certainly marvelous! I think you're safe and don't have to worry that it will "fail miserably"....love you!

    ReplyDelete