- Smart cookie in American Fork. Ice cream sandwiches with freshly baked cookies. Yum.
- Kanarraville Falls. Water hike, waterfalls, water slides.
- Southern BBQ from the Smoking Apple in Lindon. yumyumyumyum.
- The Living Planet Aquarium. Penguins, otters, and megalodon shark teeth. Need I say more?
- Rush tickets at Tuacahn. $25 tickets for Mary Poppins? Are you kidding? Dreams coming true here.
- Coconut shrimp at Red Lobster. Who knew?
- Stewart Falls. Beautiful falls right down the street. Except it costs 6 bucks to get into the park.
- Youth pricing at the Natural History Museum of Utah. If you are between ages 13 and 24, you are considered a youth, and your ticket is $2 cheaper than the adult tickets. Cheers to never growing up!
- The movie 42. Watch it. Love it. Watch it again. Here's the trailer.
- Hill Aerospace Museum in Ogden. It's no Udvar-Hazy Center, but it came with some personal stories about Craig's grandpa and was mighty close by to my Grandpa Clement and Farr's Ice Cream. And we all know how I feel about family and ice cream.
- Spanish Fork Fiesta Days y'all. I was a first-timer at the rodeo, and I must say I'd love to go again.
I like doing my adventuring with him.