almost-alum

2:27 PM Marcie Parson 5 Comments

Last week I finished my last classes ever at BYU. 

The realization that I was done came with a little pang of sadness. I have loved every minute of my time at BYU. I will be the first to admit that I love school and love learning -- I will definitely be the mom who gets excited over taking my kids back-to-school shopping and helping with homework -- but BYU taught me things that I didn't expect to learn. I am a far better person because of this university. 



The past few weeks were spent with people I love the most, but I'm leaving this week. I'm done with classes but have one more requirement to graduate: an internship. Once I'm done, I will officially graduate in December. I'm happy to report that this new adventure is my most exciting one yet! So where am I off to? 

(Brooke Shultz Photography - thanks Sarah Jane)

Shamelessly chasing this guy to Arizona.

5 comments:

  1. Perfectly written. "Shamelessly Chasing..." You're a great writer. I'm proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hoping that in your shameless chasing you "catch" what you are after...a wonderful adventure! LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOO COME BACK TO ME AND BE MY ROOMMATE FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete