pampered

9:33 PM Marcie Parson 1 Comments

It is always an interesting feeling to return to a place where you grew and changed as a person, an almost unexplainable nostalgia coupled with serenity. I feel that way when I go to many places, but especially Herndon. I swear driving through those streets is just magical.

Last weekend I flew home to be pampered by some of the wonderful women who helped raise me. They threw me a Pampered Chef bridal shower, which is actually pretty darn comical because I don't really cook, but also very necessary because now I'm super motivated to be a cute domestic wife. Cooking sounds way more appealing when you have fun cookware and kitchen tools, right? Check back with me in a few years...

But the trip was fantastic. There are few things that bring me as much joy as being with the people I love, so spending the weekend with my sisters and incredible ladies so dear to my heart was perfect. Not to mention I came at the prime time of year: right at the peak of the leaves changing.

So grateful for all of the wonderful people in my life. Only seven more days as a Prince girl! But let's be honest, once a Prince girl, always a Prince girl.



1 comment:

  1. i lost track of your blog after jerusalem, and just spent the last hour reading and stalking everything about your life. Conclusions? You and Craig are perfect, you are an amazing writer, and I can't wait to read about your married life soon!

    ReplyDelete