just married!

4:14 PM Marcie Parson 1 Comments

That's right, folks.
We're married. We've been married a whopping 23 days, and I've never been happier.

Marriage is the best and weirdest thing to happen to me.
The best because life is so much sweeter with Craig by my side.
The weirdest because everything feels so perfect and normal that it's hard to believe I'm not dreaming and that I'm actually married!

I can't wait to share our new life with you! Not to mention our gorgeous bridals and wedding photos by Abbey Kyhl - oh don't you worry, this is just a taste. There's a whole series of blog posts coming your way.


The blog is in the process of getting a makeover, so stay tuned for the finished product.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sincerely, The Parsons

1 comment:

  1. Marcie you look STUNNING in the pictures I have seen!!

    ReplyDelete