top 13 of 2013

11:03 AM Marcie Parson 1 Comments

My favorite part of the start of a new year is looking back at pictures taken throughout the previous year. It is a reminder to me of how blessed I have been with wonderful memories and kind people in my life.

I gained seven new passport stamps in 2012, and most importantly, I met the man of my dreams. I thought nothing could top that. Then 2013 came along and I married him. Being Craig's wife will top anything.

What an adventure 2013 has been. I am a new person with new goals, a new home, and even a new last name. I can't believe how blessed I have been this year. God is so good, always.

I spent hours yesterday looking through pictures of 2013. It was terribly difficult to narrow it down, but here are thirteen of my favorite pictures from 2013, in no particular order:

1 comment:

  1. Such a happy, happy year! 2013 has been good to us :) Love you, cute Parsons!

    ReplyDelete