The holiday season 2014

6:27 PM Marcie Parson 0 Comments

We had a remarkable holiday season this past year. In November, my parents came down from St. George to spend Thanksgiving with us. It was a blast because neither of us has any family in Arizona, and we rarely get visitors. They made the weekend SO much fun by making a mini-Thanksgiving feast for the four of us (complete with Joni's famous homemade rolls!), decorating our tiny apartment for Christmas, and taking us to an outrageous cowboy buffet.





For Christmas we took some time off to head up to Cedar City to spend time with the Parsons. It was freeeezing cold in Cedar (I didn't think I could get any wimpier but Arizona has proved me wrong), but Jason took us rock climbing in Snow Canyon, which was a blast! Every time we get together with the whole Parson fam I am reminded of how lucky I am to have married into such a great family. 






0 comments: