November

3:27 PM Marcie Parson 2 Comments

November was another busy month for us. Craig had three interviews so he was traveling almost every weekend (luckily we were able to join him in Texas). We spent as much time together as we could. We celebrated our second anniversary with a nice dinner with our favorite third wheel. Craig held Max in his arms as we ate and talked about our life together, and I literally started weeping in the middle of the restaurant. I am so overwhelmed with gratitude and love for these two. I can't believe how blessed we are. 

Max hit 4 months at the end of November and according to the charts (or my interpretation thereof), he is growing WAY too much, WAY too fast. He is 15 lbs 6 oz (50%) and 27 inches (100%)! He loves to practice sitting up and even more, standing. He giggles once in a blue moon, and it is the sweetest sound in the world. He is so happy, sleeps 8-9 hours at night, and is the most pleasant babe to be around. I absolutely adore hanging out with him all day and miss him whenever we are apart. Even though no one else gets it, we think he is the funniest little person and laugh at everything he does. 









2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Lydia to smile like Max is! Also, I totally know what you mean about thinking everything he does is hilarious even when other people don't - we are in the same boat over here! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. While watching The Little Mermaid with Daphne...
    Prince Eric calls for his dog, Max. "That dog is Max, like baby Max! ... But I like Prince Eric, he's my favorite."

    ReplyDelete