Texas

11:19 AM Marcie Parson 0 Comments

Craig is in the middle of interviewing for residencies. He has four down and three to go! One of the places where he was invited to interview was Denison, Texas, which is about an hour north of Jennie and Steve in Dallas. When I was buying plane tickets for Craig, I saw that they were $82 ROUND TRIP (!!!!), so OBVIOUSLY Max and I had to tag along.

It was a blast. I absolutely love getting to see my family. We stayed with Jennie's family and got to spend time with Steve and Melissa after work. They took us to eat the world's best ice cream (Braum's) and some delicious tacos (Torchy's). Max was an angel all week and loved [getting smothered by] his cousins. He actually slept 10 hours a night there, which I take as a sign we need to move to Texas because he does not sleep that long for me in Phoenix!

We really loved the feeling of Texas. Who knows? Maybe you'll see us there in 2016.







0 comments: